Breakfast at Tiffany's- the greatest movie to ever be made
and Now a survey I stole from @katylinfeelsunpretty
1. Who are you?
I'm a preppy fifteen year old going to school on the upper east side of Manhattan but living in a small suburb town. So I guess you could call me slightly confused.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
- I'm preppy
- I am sincere and genuine, I'm not going to placate to you
- I value my friends as much as I value my family.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Texting, actually being with my friends, being a Dj, etc
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
Currently out of school for summer but: English, Theology, Global, Algebra II, French, Music, Biology
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get my grades up and do well at speech!
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Hopefully a junior in a top 50 college.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Rephrase the question?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Luna, I love you"
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Invisible by Taylor Swift
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
I can't say I have.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
My life is simply a lot of extremes. It could be an awesome day or a horrible day. So yes, it gets better and worse.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Truly, yes. We grow in time and the growth is what helps us to accept what has passed.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Henry gets me an umbrella.....
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage is miserable.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Generally, good, we love each other even if we fight. Currently, I'm angry with my mother for not letting me go out tonight so not great.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Everything happens for a reason and we are led to where we should be.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was five, I wanted to own a pet shop during the day and be a pop star at night. Then when I thought that was too silly, I wanted to be a pastry chef. Then, I wanted to be a fashion designer. Then it was a journalist and I still linger on that idea, but its moved more to politician.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yes, of course.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I genuinely try to.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Falling down the stairs.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Ah, ask for my emotions. I don't know, its too personal.
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My best friend, Julia
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
- STEM fields
-guys, just like I don't understand their minds
-how to make nutella
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How other people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust, laughter, genuine caring
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
- make a beneficial difference to the world
- zip lining
- make my family proud
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
I guess education.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20’s: Flappers, parties, the Great Gatsby
40’s: The war
50’s: Mad Men, poodle skirts
60’s: drugs, hippies, flower power
80’s: Neon colors, great music
90’s: horrible fashion
2000’s: my childhood
2010’s (so far): bieber, hipster music, um idk
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
the 2010s, these are my teenage years, these are the years that truly form the person I'm becoming
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
The grand USA and unfortunately, Barack Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
How are we going to bring America back to its former greatness when you just keep bringing it further and further away from that?
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
one of the movie channels
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Apparently, the evil Queen from Snow White. Or so the quiz I just took said.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
Yes, two years straight
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
It means pure.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association. What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Pink: my room
Magic: Harry Potter
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Audrey Hepburn or Ronald Reagan
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Laura Bush, Hilary Clinton, Paul Ryan
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Breakfast at Tiffany's
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
I guess so.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: a google just for fruit
Ambytime: anytime you please
Asscactus: a jerk
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My rag doll, Dolly.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god?
"Yes," said the Catholic school girl
61. Do you believe in Hell?
I think so
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Made it to the state championships for debate
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Henry would tell me its a the advice I constantly provide, but I don't know
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
My birthday as a national holiday
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Disneyworld or Star Princess with my crew
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I tend to be pretty much up front. I'm not hiding anything.
71. What is under your bed right now?
too much stuff
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
go home, of course
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
396 days until my permit.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
DONT YOU WORRY DONT YOU WORRY CHILD HEAVEN'S GOT A PLAN FOR YOU
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
something silly like the waffle song with JUlia
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney fo sure
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
We'd all die, that's for sure
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Be with him...
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
This is difficult, but our upcoming right to health care. No, just like no, we don't need that.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Genuinely being good. Being out for others
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Every single Disney one
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Dinner with Julia
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So… Is the person being beamed the same person as the dead person.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Spiders and the giant secadas
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I do not know
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Neon orange nail polish
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Politics, family, friendships, golf, sailing, baseball, cooking, etc
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
After my morning coffee...
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Food/water, the Ritz-Carlton, and uh my cell phone